This bag has one main compartment, which fits most 15" laptops. There are three additional slip pockets, to carry your notepad or your tablet. As an extra treat there is also a hidden 18 cm (7") zip pocket within the middle pocket which carries your keys or phone. You can wear this bag across the body or carry it as a sleeve by simply unhooking the strap from the D-rings.
The finished size of this bag is 28.5 x 39 x 4.5 cm / 11.25 x 15.5 x 1.75 in (height x width x depth).
- Exterior fabric: 1 m or 1 yd
- Lining fabric: 1 ¼ m or 1 ¼ yd
- Fusible fleece e.g. Pellon 987F: ½ m or ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing, e. g. Pellon 931 TD: 1 ¾ m1 ¾ yd
- Cotton filler cord for piping (6/32”): 1.80 m or 2 yd
- 2 D-rings (2.5 cm / 1”)
- 2 swivel clips (2.5 cm / 1”)
- 1 twist lock
- 1 zipper, 18 cm (7”)
My testers turned in beautiful work as always. A big thank you to all of you!!
Sarah from "Prairie Girl Knits" made this bag, which comes in an awesome black and white combo! She says she was planning on giving this bag away as a gift but now she may change her mind and keep it for herself. I can totally see why!
You can purchase the pdf pattern in my pattern store. Do you like this design? I would love to hear your opinion!
Happy sewing :)