It is a medium sized bag and due to the hardware used for this design it will look super stylish and professional! There are gate rings at each end of the strap, which are then hooked into grommets on either top corner of the bag. (Gate rings are rings that snap open. For more information and a picture check out my previous blog post.) There is a zipper pocket on the back of the bag as well as a slip pocket and an elasticized pocket on the inside. Plenty of room for all your essentials!
The pdf file comes with 14 pages of instructions, 34 pictures and 2 full size pattern pieces. All measurements are given in centimeters and inches. The finished size of this bag is 26 x 30 x 7,5 cm / 10.25 x 12 x 3 in (height x width x depth).
- Exterior fabric: 1/2 m / 1/2 yd
- Lining fabric: 2/3 m / 2/3 yd
- Fusible interfacing e. g. Pellon 931 TD: 0,80 m / 1 yd
- Fusible fleece e.g. Pellon 987F: 36 cm / 14 in
OR heavy stabilizer e. g. Pellon Peltex #71F: 3/4 m / 3/4 yd
- 1 zipper 20 cm (8 in) or longer
- 1 magnetic snap
- 4 grommets: 1,1 cm (7/16 in) diameter or slightly larger
- 2 gate rings (rings that snap open: 2,5 or 4 cm (1 or 1.5 in) diameter
- Elastic, 1 cm (3/8 in) wide: approx. 12 cm (4.75 in)
Here are two versions of the Liebling's bag which my testers have turned in (thanks for your support and your help, I appreciate it so much!):