the Girl's cross-body bag!
The finished size of this bag is 28 x 22 cm / 11 x 8.5 in
- Exterior fabric no. 1: 1 fat quarter (46 x 56 cm/ 18 x 22”)
- Exterior fabric no. 2: ½ m or ½ yd
- Lining fabric: ½ m or ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing (e. g. Pellon 931 TD): 1/3 m or 1/3 yd
- Fusible fleece (e.g. Pellon 987F): ¼ m or ¼ yd
- 1 zip 18 cm (7”)
- 1 magnetic snap
The pdf sewing pattern is now available for instant download in my pattern store. If you'd rather purchase one of the cute sample bags of the pictures above? Then head over to my charmed Liebling Etsy shop for either the denim and pink Girl's cross-body bag or the yellow and brown Girl's cross-body bag!
And finally the most fun part: check out the bags of my pattern testers!
Thanks to all my testers for your feedback and help with this pattern. It was very helpful and I am so glad that you had fun making this cute little bag!
If you would like to try making this bag yourself, head over to my charmed Liebling pattern store!
Happy sewing! :)