I am really happy I can finally anounce my three new patterns, all of which are bag patterns. I decided to present one of them to you during the next three days.
So here it is, my first new pattern which is now available in my pattern store:
The smart messenger bag!
The bag has an adjustable strap for more convenience.
For smaller items like keys and change, there is a zip pocket on the outside front of the bag, with a 18 cm (7") zipper.
The finished size of this bag is 31 x 37 x 10 cm / 12.5 x 14.5 x 4 in (height x width x depth)
- Exterior fabric: 0,80 m or 1 yd
- Lining fabric: 3/4 m or 1 yd
- Fusible fleece e.g. Pellon 987F for a slouchy look: 3/4 m or 3/4 yd
OR heavy stabilizer, e. g. Pellon Peltex #71F (55 cm/ 22” wide): 115 cm or 1 ¼ yd
- Fusible interfacing, e. g. Pellon 931 TD (55 cm/22” wide): 115 cm or 1 ¼ yd
- Heavy stabilizer for the iPad pocket, e. g. Pellon Peltex #70: 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12“)
- 1 zipper 18 cm (7”)
- 1 magnetic snap
- 4 cm (1 ½”) metal rectangle and metal slider for the strap
- Elastic, 1cm (3/8”) wide: approx. 20 cm (7.75”)
Thanks again to all of you lovely ladies, for putting all your time and effort into making these wonderful bags! I appreciate it a lot and I am still thrilled to see how each of these bags turned out!
If you like to make your very own Smart Messenger Bag, the pattern is now available in my pattern store for instant download!
Happy sewing! :)